Sales and bidding
Art show items are sold by bid or quick sale only. Artists should:
- Set a minimum bid and quick sale price for each item.
- Use full dollar amounts only.
- Minimum bid is the lowest amount for which you will be willing to sell the item.
- Quick Sale prices should generally be at least twice the minimum bid.
- If you do not fill in the Quick Sale price, the piece will be sold by bid only.
- Not for sale pieces need to be clearly labeled as "NFS" on both bid sheet and control sheets in the price column.
Quick Sales can be done at the Quick Sale price provided no other bids are present on the bid sheet at the time of sale.
Bids are accepted during Art Show open hours until Noon on Sunday, May 26th, 2013 when the show closes to prepare for the auction. Pieces with at least three written bids will be sent to auction.
If an item has no bids after the Art Auction, it can be purchased for the Quick Sale price only.